RampFest Back in Lockdown
As of July 9th, RampFest is heading back into Lockdown... to say we're disappointed is an understatement.
If you have an existing booking, please hang tight, we will contact you all ASAP.
You can read our full statement about the return to Lockdown HERE.
CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY BOOKINGS. AS SOON AS WE KNOW THE NEXT STEPS FOR REOPENING, WE WILL POST AN UPDATE.
THANKS FOR YOUR Support, and we can't wait to be back as soon as possible.
20x Rider Limit - All sessions will be limited to 20x total riders. Spectators can watch from the viewing area, but please keep this to a minimum.
Booking is Essential - Book online to secure your place. You can still "walk-in", but if the session is full, you won't be able to ride.
Session Time Limits - We've made some changes to our schedule to give everyone a fair go. Please arrive on time & ready to ride - sessions will not run overtime.
Covid-19 Guidelines for Attending RampFest:
Rampfest will be opening with a whole new set of guidelines so please read these carefully:
- If you have any symptoms or have travelled at all in the past 14 days, please stay home and keep everyone safe.
- Please adhere to social distancing whenever you are here so we can stay open. This means maintaining a 1.5m distance when riding at all times.
- Come in groups with as many riders to a parent as possible. We have very limited viewing space and must comply with capacity limits on each space, so please remember this when booking.
- Please follow all signage and be patient as we work through this new structure, we want you to have the best experience possible whilst being safe too.
- Please remember that our staff have the right to a safe workplace and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone we believe is not fit to be at Rampfest.
- Before your visit, you'll receive a reminder email with detailed instructions for your arrival. Please read this and follow the guidelines to keep everyone safe and RampFest running smoothly.
Arriving for your Session
Sessions will have strict start and end times to ensure everyone has a fair go. This is to ensure we do not go over capacity and you do not miss out on your riding time. Please come ready to ride with shoes laced, pads on, helmets done up and bookings ready to go. When you arrive, please wait outside our main entrance (on the outdoor ramps), until we call you in for your session. At the end of each session, we'll give everyone a "10-mintues-to-go" warning. Please get ready to leave during this time so that the next group can start on time.
All Rampfest Members will be contacted with a special promo code for their bookings, but please note Ultimate Memberships (direct debit / unlimited visits) have not been restarted as yet. With the capacity limits imposed, it isn't possible for us to offer our "unlimited entry" passes right away. No membership fees will be charged during this time, and you'll be able to book sessions at the Members Price of $15 p/session. We apologise for any inconvenience, but we need to make sure we can stick around for the long haul, and want to make sure you have a safe experience along with everyone else too. Please remember this is temporary and will be updated as soon as the restrictions are.
Customers with Existing Bookings
If you were one of our awesome customers who had a booking before COVID-19 and kept your booking with us you will be contacted directly with a special promo code to use on any bookings you like, whether it is for parties, sessions or holiday programs.
Additional Safety Measures
When you visit RampFest, you might also notice some additional safety measures in place - here are some of the extra things we're doing throughout the day:
- All high-touch surfaces are sanitised every hour and in between all sessions.
- Hand Sanitiser will be supplied at the front counter for customers. Please note that this is a hot-product right now and we still encourage everyone to bring their own just in case.
- Through our booking system and waiver system, we keep records of who attended every session and your contact details. In the event of a confirmed Covid-19 case at RampFest, we'll be reaching out to everyone who attended the affected session, and the sessions either side. This will be in compliance with Government Health & Privacy policies.
- Our foam pit is still closed to all attendees.
- All Staff have received additional training in Covid-19 Safe practices in the workplace.
If you have any further questions about our Bookings or Covid-19 reopening policies, please get in touch with us via:
Ph: 03 9311 3998