Starts: Tuesday 16th October @ 5pm
Every Tuesday for 8 Weeks
Do you want to progress your Skateboarding - learning new tricks and perfecting some of the old ones? Well this is your chance! Sign up for Ramp School at Rampfest! Our Coaches will work with you every week to improve skills, set progress goals, practice for competition runs, and build confidence to ensure you can keep improving, even in their own time!
And along with that - we'll have some fun, meet new riding buddies, and just generally get stoked!
Our Term Coaching Programs are suitable for kids (or adults) of any age or ability who are keen to progress their riding. If you're an absolute beginner, come along and you'll be shredding in no time! And if you're a bit more advanced, we'll be able to show you some serious tricks. Our professional riders & coaches will make sure you get the best coaching, catered to you!
Book the whole Term in for $159.95 - Thats a $60 saving on Casual Clinics!
Casual Pricing is $30 p/person, per clinic.
Skateboard Term Coaching Clinic Info
- Runs for 8-weeks, starting on the 16/10/18
- Clinics start at 5pm every Tuesday and will run for 60-90 mins each (depending on the number of participants - with larger groups, clinics take longer so that everyone gets plenty of coaching time)
- You can even stay later and work on your goals
- Suitable for All Ages & Abilities and caters to advanced-pro riders
- Consistent coaches for the whole program - ensuring a proper progress guide and advancement
- Park entry included in the term pricing
Over the course of the term, our coaches will cover:
- Skate Park Safety and Etiquette
- Basic through to Pro skills and techniques
- Competition strategy and run structure
- How to monitor and maintain progress goals
- Techniques to aid self-advancement outside of clinics
- Basic, Advancedand Pro level tricks and park usage
Sign Up Now to make sure you don't miss out!