Dates: Sat July 6th 2019
Drop Off - Meet at Rampfest at 09:00am
Pick up - Return to Rampfest by 8:00pm
We're excited to launch this new day-tour in partnership with the MegaRanch! This tour is available to anyone who wants to sign up - but with a strictly limited number of seats, so please get in quick.
The Mega Ranch is only accessible for your First Time with a Registered Coach - you can't just turn up and ride. Don't miss this opportunity to use one of the biggest ramps in the southern hempishpere with X-Games Gold Medalist, Vince Byron.
Mega Ranch BMX Day Info
- Saturday 6th - Meet at Rampfest at 09:00am - all transport too & from is included
- Ride one of the Biggest Ramps in the World, used by Ryan Willaims, Jake Wallwork, Todd Meyn and many more...
- Ride the same Ramp as used at the X-Games!
- Suitable for intermidaite to advanced BMX Riders, looking to build their confidence and skills on BIG ramps
- Coaching by Vince Byron - you'll learn to jump & air the enormous quarter!
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea & Drinks Included
You can attend the Mega Ranch BMX Day on it's own, or, you can do attend as a combo with the Vince Byron Expert BMX Camp. Find out more about both camps here: More Info
Give us a call on (03) 9311 3998 or Email Us to chat about our next Expert BMX Camps!