The Cult Access 2021 bike is an awesome looking entry level BMX for those who are younger, or shorter, looking to get into BMX.
Great geometry and parts make the Cult Access BMX bike a rad choice to access the world of BMX with both wheels on or off the ground!
- Top Tube: 20"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 13.65"
- BB Height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, integrated head tube, welded brake mounts, 1020 Hi-Tensile steel
- CULT forks, 1020 hi-tensile steel
- CULT bars, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 9" rise
- CULT x Vans Grips
- Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece tubular 170mm cranks
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Semi-sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, loose ball, 10mm male axle, 36h
- Single wall rims, 36h
- 990 U-brake
- Alloy U-brake Lever
- 25t Member style Sprocket, steel
- 1 piece Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- CULT x Vans tires, 2.40
- 990 U-Brake
Please Note: Clear, raw and translucent parts, frames and bikes can show surface oxidation. The oxidation will not compromise the structural integrity of the component during its regular lifespan and is not considered to be a defect.