Starts: Thursday 1st of August @ 5pm
Every Thursday for 8 Weeks
Don't forget - Rampfest Members get 10% off all Ramp School Pricing - find out more about becoming a Member here: Annual Membership
Do you want to progress your BMX Riding - learning new tricks and perfecting some of the old ones? Well this is your chance! Sign up for Ramp School at Rampfest! Our BMX Coaches will work with you every week to improve skills, set progress goals, practice for competition runs, and build confidence to ensure you can keep improving, even in their own time!
And along with that - we'll have some fun, meet new riding buddies, and just generally get stoked!
Our Term Coaching Programs are suitable for kids (or adults) of any age or ability who are keen to progress their riding. If you're an absolute beginner, come along and you'll be shredding in no time! And if you're a bit more advanced, we'll be able to show you some serious tricks. Our professional riders & coaches will make sure you get the best coaching, catered to you!
Book the whole Term in for $199.95 (Rampfest Members - $179.95)
Casual Pricing is $30 p/person, per clinic.
BMX Term Coaching Clinic Info
- Runs for 8-weeks, starting on the 01/08/19
- Clinics start at 5pm every Thursday and will run for 60 mins each (depending on the number of participants - with larger groups, clinics take longer so that everyone gets plenty of coaching time)
- You can even stay later and work on your goals
- Suitable for All Ages & Abilities and caters to advanced-pro riders
- Consistent coaches for the whole program - ensuring a proper progress guide and advancement
- Park entry included in the term pricing
Our 8x Lessons will be broken down into the following key areas:
- Week 1 - Baseline Skills Testing
Week 2 - Jumping skills - fly outs, long n low, box jumps etc
Week 3 - Quarter piep airing skills (air both ways, alley oop airing)
Week 4 - Hip Skills (using big and small hips, jump both directions)
Week 5 - Spine / spox skills (pulling back off ramps, nosing into a lander)
Week 6 - Bowl skills (pumping, carving, lines etc)
Week 7 - Tech skills (tail taps, disasters, footjams, mannuals)
Week 8 - Skills Testing - Progression session to monitor improvement
Sign Up Now to make sure you don't miss out!