Jake Seeley's signature frame is designed to complement his progressive, technical street riding.
The Street Sweeper evolves directly from Jake Seeley’s original Broadcaster frame by using shorter chain stays, a steeper head tube angle, a taller bottom bracket and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
Built with versatility in mind, the Street Sweeper features removable u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round MotoRoss style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame (Post-Weld Heat-Treated)
- MotoRoss style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
- The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
- Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
- Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Braking Options:
- Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 12.70-13”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7”
- Standover: 8.8”
- Tire Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 4.7”
- Weight: 5 LBS