COVID-SAFE Guidelines for visiting RampFest
RampFest will be open as of 6pm, Friday 29th of October - and will be operating under a Covid-Safe Plan, in accordance with the Victorian State Government rules. This means that things are a little different to normal, and our team will be doing our best to keep the stoke high when you visit - and ensuring that we're complying with all the relevant health guidelines.
When visiting RampFest, the main new rule (that we are sure everyone is aware of) is:
Proof of Vaccination - All patrons (attendees and spectators) over 16 years are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 and show proof of vaccination (or a valid medical exemption) to use our indoor skate park or skate park spectator areas . Patrons under 16 can visit without a vaccination - but any adults who want to stay with them at RampFest as a spectator will have to show proof vaccination as a part of the covid check in. This is because these areas are classified as "indoor sports".
- At present, you can shop in our retail area without showing a proof of vaccination. This is because this area is classified as "general retail"
In regards to vaccination, please remember that:
- RampFest did not create these rules and Rampfest staff are NOT at work to debate the political or ideological merits of these rules.
- RampFest has been closed for nearly a year - which has taken an extraordinary financial toll on our business - and has left our staff out of work for a long time. We are NOT interested in risking being closed or fined for not following the official government directions.
- If you disagree with the vaccine mandate, we encourage you to take up this matter with your local politicians or other officials who make these decisions. Being rude or difficult to our staff is not acceptable.
- If you disagree with our implementation of these rules at present, or feel we have made an error in how we are applying the rules, please email Manager@Rampfest.com.au. It is of course possible we have made a mistake (there have been a lot of rule changes and we've done our best to keep up) and we're open to investigating or clarifying. HOWEVER - the desk staff ARE NOT able to make any changes on the spot for you. Changes will need to be reviewed by the owner and possibly clarified with the relevant government departments - this can be done within 5-7 working days upon the receipt of a valid enquiry. Again, there is no reason for anyone to be rude or difficult with our staff.
The bottom line here is that RampFest staff and owners are doing the best we can to reopen (and stay open) safely and legally so that we can share as much "STOKE" as possible with our friends and customers. It's not fair on our staff (or our other patrons) for anyone to be rude, aggressive or argumentative when visiting our venue.
The VIC State Governments website will provide any further information about Covid Rules currently in place: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
In addition to this, these existing policies will remain in place:
Check In - all attendees are required to check in with the VIC Government App - or we can take your details manually.
Session Times & Limits - All sessions will be strictly limited in capacity and times. Please stick to your booked or assigned session so that everyone gets a fair go.
Booking is very strongly recommended - Book online to secure your place. You can still "walk-in", but if the session is full, you won't be able to ride.
Limited Spectator Space - We have very limited room for spectators - so if you're staying at RampFest, you may have to sit outside, or share the available space with other parents who also want to watch.
Mask Wearing at RampFest - Masks are required to be worn by all spectators over the age of 12, and all riders over the age of 12 when not actively riding in the skate park.
DO NOT VISIT RampFest if you have symptoms of Covid-19 - Or, if have returned from overseas in the last 14 days or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine by the health department. If you have an existing booking, please contact us and we can reschedule.
Book a Session Online
Covid-19 Guidelines for Attending RampFest:
Rampfest will be opening with a whole new set of guidelines so please read these carefully:
- If you have any symptoms or have travelled at all in the past 14 days, please stay home and keep everyone safe.
- Please adhere to social distancing whenever you are here so we can stay open. This means maintaining a 1.5m distance when riding at all times.
- Come in groups with as many riders to a parent as possible. We have very limited viewing space and must comply with capacity limits on each space, so please remember this when booking.
- Please follow all signage and be patient as we work through this new structure, we want you to have the best experience possible whilst being safe too.
- Please remember that our staff have the right to a safe workplace and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone we believe is not fit to be at Rampfest OR anyone who is rude or disrespectful to our staff.
Customers with Existing Bookings
If you were one of our awesome customers who had a booking before the latest lockdown and kept your booking with us you will be contacted directly with a special promo code to use on any bookings you like, whether it is for birthday parties
or holiday programs
Additional Safety Measures
When you visit RampFest, you might also notice some additional safety measures in place - here are some of the extra things we're doing throughout the day:
- All high-touch surfaces are sanitised every hour and in between all sessions.
- Hand Sanitiser will be supplied at the front counter for customers. Please note that this is a hot-product right now and we still encourage everyone to bring their own just in case.
- All Staff have received additional training in Covid-19 Safe practices in the workplace.
If you have any further questions about our Bookings or Covid-19 reopening policies, please get in touch with us via:
Ph: 03 9311 3998