Looking for something to entertain the kids next School Holidays? Check out our Ramp Camps! We run a 3-day School Holiday Program where we'll take the kids off your hands for the day, show them some cool tricks, provide them with lunch, and just generally have a rad time!
Our School Holiday Programs are suitable for kids (or adults) of any age or ability. If you're an absolute beginner, come along and you'll be shredding in no time! And if you're a bit more advanced, we'll be able to show you some serious tricks.
Tickets are $159.95 p/person
With discounts for multiple tickets purchased!
Ramp Camp Info
- Runs for 3-days - choose from the above options
- 10am - 3pm Daily Program (Drop Off from 9am, pickup anytime after 3pm)
- Suitable for ages 6+ (please contact us regarding any younger participants)
- Suitable for all abilities
- Morning and Afternoon Coaching with Rampfest Resident Pro's
- Can attend with BMX, Scooters or Skateboards
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea & Drinks Included
Over the 3 days, the kids will be coached by our Rampfest Pro's - the same guys who run our regular Learn-2-Ride Clinics, plus a few special guests each day. Our coaches will cover:
- Skate Park Safety and Etiquette
- Basic skills and techniques
- Use of Skate Park obstacles - including quarter pipes, box jumps, spines etc
- Basic tricks
- Advanced Tricks, Park usage & competition run practice
But above all - this is about having fun, making new friends and building confidence at the skate park.
If you have any questions, please contact us.